Commercial Account Manager - Ford
We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community. We have more than 700 employees in Sonoma County. We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We provide an environment in which everyone can be his or her best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
Caring Drives Us!! We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed, and improving our community! We are intensely competitive and provide an environment in which everyone can be their best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
You can learn more about us by watching the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZTDPqMpL1A.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Motivated, self-starter
- Loves helping people
- Previous successful sales experience helpful
- Able to assume the lead in outreach and closing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure world class experience to all customers
- Build a thorough working knowledge of all vehicles in our inventory, especially commercial vehicles
- Learn the automotive business
- Learn and understand our “road to the sale”
- Learn and utilize our state-of-the-art client relationship tools
- Learn and understand our current and potential commercial customers
- Stay up to date on technological changes in the product
- Develop, identify and close new and expanded sales and leasing opportunities.
- Connect with customers to ensure superior service.
- Build sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships.
- Able to travel.
- Service and maintain existing accounts.
- Stimulate market growth through prospecting, cold calling, and networking.
- Conduct professional presentations to prospective and existing customers.
- Ensure optimal visibility of our products and services.
- Consultative account administration of new and existing client base
Qualifications and Skills
- Inside Sales and Outside Sales Experience are a huge plus
- Customer Service Background is a great start
- Work with fellow team members to improve our customers' experience
- Self-Motivation is a key
- Communicate with enthusiasm about our products
- Be available for a retail schedule that regularly includes evenings and weekends
- Have a valid California Driver's License with Clean Driving Record
- Pass a pre-employment criminal background check
- Ability to multi-task
- Be reliable
- Pass a drug test (Positive for Marijuana will constitute a fail)
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts