Hansel Auto Group is looking for a Sales Manager to join our team! We have a successful dealership with ample inventory in beautiful Sonoma County. We have a state-of-the-art showroom for our customers. We are growing and we're looking for a Sales Manager to come grow with us!!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Encourage and motivate sales personnel daily to maintain high morale.
- Engage customers early in the sale to obtain maximum gross.
- Demonstrate a Professional management.
- Set the example for enthusiasm, productivity and accountability.
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction.
- Generate future leads.
- Support other operational units to achieve maximum return for the dealership.
- Maintain our historically consistent Volume and Gross.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience working the Sales Desk.
- Sales management experience mandatory.
- Strong communication skills.
- Use initiative and sound independent judgment within established guidelines.
- Prioritize work and coordinate several activities.
- Calculate figures and finances.
- Valid California driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Pass a drug test.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts
We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community. We have more than 700 employees in Sonoma County.
We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We provide an environment in which everyone can be his or her best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.