We have an immediate opening for a career-minded individual. The IT Intern assists in providing timely responses to internal and external customers using our internet, intranet and other secure systems.
- Directing customers appropriately over the phone
- Maintaining a positive in every situation
- Resolving customer concerns calmly and quickly
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Exhibiting strong communication skills
- Updating and the company ticket system
- Maintaining safe and clean work area
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a MUST.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- A passion for problem solving.
- Understanding of Windows networking and Active Directory is helpful
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Pass a drug test
We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. The Hansel family sold its first car in 1899. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community.
We have more than 700 employees in Sonoma County and our goal is to grow at least twice as fast as the industry. Last year, we grew four times faster than the industry benchmark. We are proud of the growth and tenure of our staff. Advancement opportunities are available.
Caring Drives Us!! We care about three things: making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We are intensely competitive and provide an environment in which everyone can be their best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts