Management Trainee - Leadership Development Program
We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community.
We have more than 700 employees in Sonoma County.We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We provide an environment in which everyone can be his or her best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
The Hansel Leadership Development Program includes an elite team of excellent performers who are building the future of our company. You will quickly rotate through entry level assignments in our Parts, Sales & Service Departments while completing core training exercises. You will then be assigned an operational role in one of the departments. You will also lead and participate in various activities, case studies, projects and initiatives to solve critical and strategic issues on behalf of our executive team. Our most successful candidates will earn $100K+ per year.
This new program is modeled on a number of management training programs boasting several Fortune 500 executives as former trainees. Development is focused on leadership capacity, problem solving and analytic processes. Assignments drive skills and knowledge development while honing execution discipline.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure world class experience to all customers
- Build a thorough working knowledge of all vehicles in our inventory
- Learn the automotive business
- Staying up to date on technological changes in the product
Qualifications and Skills
- Inside Sales or Outside Sales Experience is a huge plus
- Customer Service Background is a great start
- Work with fellow team members to improve our customers' experience
- Self-Motivation is a key
- Communicate with enthusiasm about our products
- Be available for a retail schedule that regularly includes evenings and weekends
- Have a valid California Driver's License with Clean Driving Record
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts