On Call Driver
Hansel Auto Group is seeking an on-call Sales Driver to enhance our exceptional customer satisfaction ratings. For Insurance Purposes, our On Call Driver must be at least 25 years of age.
We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community. We have more than 700 employees in Sonoma County.
We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We provide an environment in which everyone can be his or her best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pick Up Vehicles for Dealer Trades
- Safely Deliver Vehicles to Dealerships and Customers
- Work as a part of a team to pick-up vehicles from Auction Facilities
- Other Driving Assignments as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to drive a manual transmission is a big plus
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Pass a drug test (Marijuana Positive will fail)
- Pass a driving record check
- Pass a criminal background check
- For Insurance Purposes, must be at least 25 and no more than 75 years of age
Benefits and Perks
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to grow in to other assignments