Vehicle Upgrade Specialist - Santa Rosa
We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community. We have more than 700 employees in Sonoma County.
We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We provide an environment in which everyone can be his or her best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
The Vehicle Upgrade Specialist responds to car sales inquiries, schedules customer visits, and provides a professional introduction to our sales department upon arrival.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to customer internet sales inquiries, phone sales calls, and internet chats with the goal of scheduling an appointment to visit a salesperson on the showroom floor.
- Maintain a Customer Relations Management (CRM) database of unsold customers with the goal of scheduling an appointment to visit a salesperson on the showroom floor.
- Constant and never-ending attention to all E-Commerce technology/tools with the intention of improvement.
- Research and prepare vehicles for demonstrations.
- Report any process discrepancies with the Supervisor.
- Record all Representative/Customer activity for accountability daily.
- Open the Business Development Center and run operations in accordance with all policies and procedures.
- Spend time in the Service Department speaking with current customers about their next purchase.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven customer relations communication ability
- Planning, organization, and prioritization
- Accurate game plan implementation
- Upbeat and positive attitude in the Business Development Center 100% of the time
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Understand and follow protocol for the proper lines of communication
- Clear understanding of company mission and values
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts