We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community. We have more than 700 employees in Sonoma County.
We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We provide an environment in which everyone can be his or her best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
Hansel Toyota is looking for a Detailer/Valet to increase our exceptional customer satisfaction ratings. The most successful candidate will have either Auto Paint Preparation or Auto Detailing experience and must have successfully operated a professional buffer/polisher. We will consider an entry level candidate beyond that.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Washes and applies restorative produces to automobiles.
- Applies lubricants to moving parts of vehicles.
- Parks vehicles on lot in an organized layout as directed.
- Makes minor repairs or adjustments to vehicles as directed.
- Utilizes hand and power tools
- Reads and follows factory specification sheets.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Prior experience as an Auto Detailer is extremely important
- Experience with professional buffing machines is required
- Pass pre-employment background checks, MVR, and drug screening
- Possess a valid driver license with excellent safety record
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts