Porter/Greeter - Subaru
We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community. We have more than 700 employees in Sonoma County.
We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We provide an environment in which everyone can be his or her best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
The Porter/Greeter is the “concierge” in the service drive. This person enhances the customer experience.
Could you be a future technician, service manager, sales person or other leader in our company? If so, we want to help you develop into a successful career in the automotive business. Our Porters and Greeters often earn opportunities to move in to careers in Service Writing or Sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Welcomes customers to our facility
- Directs customer to the correct department
- Offers customers coffee and other refreshments
- Answers questions
- Safely moves vehicles as needed
- Helps everyone efficiently accomplish their goals for visiting the dealership
Qualifications and Skills
- Displays a customer service-based personality
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task
- Be reliable
- Pass a drug test (Positive for Marijuana will constitute a fail)
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts