Finance Manager - Hansel North
We have an immediate opening for a career-minded Finance Manager. If you’re looking for a career, this could be your last job! We are Customer Service driven and we’re looking for a professional who puts customers first.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow a comprehensive menu selling process to help maximize the finance department's overall profitability and product penetration
- Work well within a team environment
- Ensure the timely flow of Finance Department documentation
- Ensure efficient and accurate turnaround on deals
- Supporting Sales Department goals
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with lenders
Qualifications and Skills
- Calculate figures and finances.
- Experience selling new and used vehicles.
- Pass a drug test.
- Possess a valid California Driver License.
- Engage customers early in the sale
- Hands-on Experience in Finance at an Auto Dealership
- Strong communication skills.
- Broad range of product knowledge
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts
We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community. We have more than 700 employees in Sonoma County.We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We provide an environment in which everyone can be his or her best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.