Customer Experience Manager
We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community. We have more than 700 employees in Sonoma County.
We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We provide an environment in which everyone can be his or her best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
The Consumer Relationship Manager plays many roles: Sales Administrative Assistant, Social Media Champion, Event/Party Planner, Action Team Leader, Greeter/Receptionist Supervisor, and Customer Relations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensures operation of office equipment.
- Calls for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Anticipates needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Verifying receipt of supplies.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities.
- Sending out and receiving mail and packages.
- Sending faxes; copy materials as requested
- Back-Up Receptionist/Greeter
- Answers telephones, routes calls, takes messages, and provides general information.
- Greets and directs visitors; answers routine inquiries.
- Opens and routes incoming mail; distributes correspondence to appropriate people.
- Build cover sheet and deals for Dealer trades.
- Reconcile any Dealer Trades from previous day.
- Make weekend spiff logs; reconcile any weekend spiffs and CVP Surveys.
- File “Dead Deal File”; Send out 700 Credit letters.
- Get timecards corrected, approved and turned into Payroll in a timely matter.
- Acted as a “welcome committee” for new employees.
- Create monthly newsletter and keep employees informed of dealership news.
- Help keep Service and Parts departments informed of events, sales, etc.
- Any projects requested by Sales Mangers, GSM and owner.
- Manage social media sites.
- Plan, shoot, edit and upload videos and photos to social media sites.
- Engage in dialogue and monitors customer issues.
- Searches for news/articles to post
- Constantly scouring the internet and the news headlines for articles, and tips
- Implements social media campaigns
- Keeps in contact with the management team to communicate on public feedback
- Promotes social media within the organization
- Coordinate details of events
- Assist with negotiations for space contracts and book event space.
- Arrange food and beverage; order supplies.
- Calculate budgets and ensure they are adhered to.
- Assist with set-up and breakdown.
- Decorate dealership during the holiday season.
Action Team Leader:
- Work with Leadership Team to find fixable issues in the dealership
- Helps choose appropriate candidates to join Action Team.
- Lead Action Team by facilitating work to each member with a specific role.
- Coordinate and co-lead weekly Action team meetings.
- Act as a liaison between Action Team and Leadership Team.
- Develop 3-5 presentation and PowerPoint to present to Leadership Team.
- Interview and hire greeter/receptionist.
- Reprimand when needed.
- Create monthly schedule.
Qualifications and Skills
- Automotive experience in a new-car franchise setting is essential
- Knowledge of dealership software is critical
- Demonstrated experience working independently on large projects
- Adept at computers including software
- Puts customers first while achieving goals
- Valid California driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Pass a drug test (Marijuana Positive will fail)
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts