We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community. We have more than 700 employees in Sonoma County.
We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We provide an environment in which everyone can be his or her best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
Hansel BMW of Santa Rosa is looking for a Service Receptionist. The right candidate will have a professional telephone manner and be great with people.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet our customers with a smile as they arrive
- Answer phone calls with a “smile in your voice”
- Route calls to the correct location
- Make Service Appointments as needed
- Effectively manage activity at the Reception Desk
- Take charge of projects and see them through to completion
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish is very helpful
- Professional appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Extensive follow up skills
- Experience operating a multiple line phone system
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Pass a drug test (Marijuana Positive will fail)
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Health & Child Care Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts