Lube, Oil & Tire Technician - Subaru
We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community. We have more than 700 employees in Sonoma County.
We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We provide an environment in which everyone can be his or her best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
Hansel Subaru is looking for a Lube Technician. This is a rare opportunity to become part of a first-class service team. We will interview a number of strong candidates and select only the best. The successful candidate will be able to work safely and efficiently to complete all factory scheduled maintenance functions on customer vehicles.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Changing oil & other fluids
- Provide brake system services
- Change filter
- Complete courtesy services
Qualifications and Skills
- Shop experience is very helpful
- Clean and valid California driver's license
- Display a high level of workmanship
- Be reliable
- Pass a drug test (Positive for Marijuana will constitute a fail)
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts